SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee Login/Join 
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted
I've been watching Jerry Seinfeld's show on Netflix. The episode with Don Rickles was the best one so far. I love the jousting between the two of them. Plus the stories of the Vegas strip in the golden age. Very entertaining.

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
The Rickles episode is the only one I want to watch, but then I'd have the show on my Continue Watching queue....

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
The one with Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner is also good. Several are, in my opinion.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
There have been some pretty good episodes and we have enjoyed the show quite a bit.

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
The episodes he did with Larry David and Michael Richards are hysterical! As said above the Rickels and Brooks/ Reiner shows are great as well. If he does a show with people I don't care for I just don't watch...

Posts: 671 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
We just started watching this and love it so far, and it brings back some good memories of cars I lusted after as a kid.

I had no idea they built the Lamborghini Countach in 1976, all this time I assumed that was a mid-1980's era car. The episode with Jerry driving that bad boy around was great!

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pistolria:
The episodes he did with Larry David and Michael Richards are hysterical! As said above the Rickels and Brooks/ Reiner shows are great as well. If he does a show with people I don't care for I just don't watch...

I have the same strategy... not gonna waste a minute watching the Barack Obama episode or Patton Oswalt episodes.

My favorites were the Julia Louis Dreyfus and the "Super Dave" episodes.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1589 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
I like the show, I've always been a Jerry fan, so far I've watched about 8 random episodes....really liked the episode with Will Ferrel

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kuisis:
The one with Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner is also good. Several are, in my opinion.

That is one of my favorites.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I've been binge watching, very enjoyable.

(I bet you can guess what two episodes I skipped.) Big Grin

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a fantastic show. I've gone ahead and watched all of them. Yep, even the ones with people I didn't think I'd care to see. Most times, they end up being interesting, but there have been a few duds.

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3477 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RobertFBurnett
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
I've been binge watching, very enjoyable.

(I bet you can guess what two episodes I skipped.) Big Grin

Yes skipping that one makes all the difference. Other than that its good - great depending on guest with Rickles and Reiner/Brooks being classics.

-RFB

Posts: 1430 | Location: San Fernando Valley, CA | Registered: January 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I held out through John Leibowitz. I tried to watch Bill Maher, but after a couple minutes I couldn't do it, so I ended up skipping 3 episodes.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post