SIGforum
Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/7930089534

January 10, 2018, 11:52 PM
Vero8
Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
I've been watching Jerry Seinfeld's show on Netflix. The episode with Don Rickles was the best one so far. I love the jousting between the two of them. Plus the stories of the Vegas strip in the golden age. Very entertaining.

God bless America...and no one else
January 11, 2018, 12:04 AM
Orguss
The Rickles episode is the only one I want to watch, but then I'd have the show on my Continue Watching queue....

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
January 11, 2018, 02:15 AM
Kuisis
The one with Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner is also good. Several are, in my opinion.
January 11, 2018, 05:28 AM
FPNunes
There have been some pretty good episodes and we have enjoyed the show quite a bit.

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...
January 12, 2018, 09:27 AM
Pistolria
The episodes he did with Larry David and Michael Richards are hysterical! As said above the Rickels and Brooks/ Reiner shows are great as well. If he does a show with people I don't care for I just don't watch...
February 21, 2018, 02:42 PM
PASig
We just started watching this and love it so far, and it brings back some good memories of cars I lusted after as a kid.

I had no idea they built the Lamborghini Countach in 1976, all this time I assumed that was a mid-1980's era car. The episode with Jerry driving that bad boy around was great!

February 23, 2018, 06:24 AM
mttaylor1066
quote:
Originally posted by Pistolria:
The episodes he did with Larry David and Michael Richards are hysterical! As said above the Rickels and Brooks/ Reiner shows are great as well. If he does a show with people I don't care for I just don't watch...

I have the same strategy... not gonna waste a minute watching the Barack Obama episode or Patton Oswalt episodes.

My favorites were the Julia Louis Dreyfus and the "Super Dave" episodes.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.
February 23, 2018, 02:45 PM
lcbjr77
I like the show, I've always been a Jerry fan, so far I've watched about 8 random episodes....really liked the episode with Will Ferrel

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

February 24, 2018, 08:37 PM
Ackks
quote:
Originally posted by Kuisis:
The one with Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner is also good. Several are, in my opinion.

That is one of my favorites.
February 24, 2018, 10:19 PM
cas
I've been binge watching, very enjoyable.

(I bet you can guess what two episodes I skipped.) Big Grin

February 25, 2018, 12:46 AM
redwood25
It's a fantastic show. I've gone ahead and watched all of them. Yep, even the ones with people I didn't think I'd care to see. Most times, they end up being interesting, but there have been a few duds.

--------------------------------------
February 25, 2018, 04:54 PM
RobertFBurnett
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
I've been binge watching, very enjoyable.

(I bet you can guess what two episodes I skipped.) Big Grin

Yes skipping that one makes all the difference. Other than that its good - great depending on guest with Rickles and Reiner/Brooks being classics.

-RFB
February 25, 2018, 05:44 PM
cas
I held out through John Leibowitz. I tried to watch Bill Maher, but after a couple minutes I couldn't do it, so I ended up skipping 3 episodes.