Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roger Roger Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I crack up into hysterics every time I see the visual of the 707 with the sound effect of the classic radial recip engine.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Surely you can't be serious.

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ibexsig
posted Hide Post
I went with my elementary school friends to see this in a little theater in the town I grew up in the year this movie came out. I have never laughed so hard at a movie since. To see it with an audience and everybody busting a gut around me was an experience I won't forget.

Posts: 315 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: January 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Say! Scraps is a boy dog!

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Looks like I picked a bad day to quit sniffing glue.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
Say! Scraps is a boy dog!

I saw a documentary on it and they said Peter Graves didn't understand why they wanted him for that part because he didn't think he was funny.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks in part to this thread and its power of suggestion, this weekend will be a Leslie Nielsen movie marathon here at home. "Airplane", "The Naked Gun" trilogy, the "Police Squad" series (all six episodes), and "Forbidden Planet".

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
He was also in the spaghetti western Four Went Out. That was a surprise.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
He was also in the spaghetti western Four Went Out. That was a surprise.

He was also good in Forbidden Planet.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Thanks in part to this thread and its power of suggestion, this weekend will be a Leslie Nielsen movie marathon here at home. "Airplane", "The Naked Gun" trilogy, the "Police Squad" series (all six episodes), and "Forbidden Planet".

I like most of Leslie's work. He had a role in a TV series called "Due South" in the mid 90's. Seems that most of his roles are similar. Wink

I use a lot of his Police Squad quotes at work today.
"Not one man on this force will rest until we find Nordburgs killer. Now, let's grab a bite to eat".

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
The fog is getting thicker....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
The fog is getting thicker....

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

posted Hide Post
Nick, Heath, Jarrod! The barn's on fire!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watching "Airplane!" now..was just reminded of a universal truth about flight meals (if still served). Never order the fish. Smile

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the lasagne.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sincityboy
posted Hide Post
Steve, I want every light you can get poured onto that field...

Posts: 1046 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh stewardess, I speak jive.

Posts: 260 | Registered: March 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post