SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Movies where girls kick but
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movies where girls kick but Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Star Wars: The Force Awakens & The Last Jedi (Rey)

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redleg06
posted Hide Post
Gina Carano in "Extraction".

"Cedat Fortuna Peritis"

Posts: 1976 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Matrix, The Replacement Killers are two that come to mind.

Posts: 716 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Red Sparrow with Jennifer Lawrence is pretty good, but may be too violent. It's nothing too crazy, but it's no PG film either. Read reviews before watching it...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
LOTR. Eowyn.

"I am no man."

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSNPeJAgBzo

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THIEF/banned
posted Hide Post
Kickass 1
jON wICK
fREDDY vS Jason
Truth Or Dear
Death Note

Posts: 71 | Location: PA | Registered: July 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
I really liked Emily Blunt in Sicario, even though she was a patsy.

Some of my favorite butt-kicking women were supporting players in their movies:

-Angela Bassett in Kathryn Bigelow's Strange Days.

-Elizabeth Rodriguez in Michael Mann's Miami Vice movie. "So tell me, Sport, do you believe that?" Cool

-Mireille Enos in David Ayer's Sabotage.

quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
How did Jennifer Garner in Electra get skipped?

Not a fan of Jennifer Garner in Elektra, Alias, or Peppermint, but I loved her fight scene at the end of Peter Berg's The Kingdom. Brutal and messy and awkward, as it should be - no slo-mo roundhouse kicks in that one!

And, I gotta give a huge shout out to Julie Estelle's "Hammer Girl" from The Raid 2. This is why I dislike all these modern PG-13 bloodless PC comic book movies!

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Black Panther

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Godzilla.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
No love for Chocolate? And she's special needs too!

I really liked her work with the sticks, or whatever their technical name is.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of largebore1
posted Hide Post
How about Jessica Biel in Blade Trinity. I thought she was very impressive as a girl kicking butt!!!

THERE'S NO EXHILARATION LIKE ACCELERATION

Posts: 41 | Location: South | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
Movies, bah, watch wftda bouts with her.

my wife MSRD Vs Carolina Roller Girls
She has the blue mouth guard

Up Coming Bout
https://www.facebook.com/MotherStateRollerDerby/videos/2200283283546266/
https://www.facebook.com/Mothe...os/2200283283546266/

Ah yea, I remember Roller Derby of the early 1970's when there was blood everywhere. Most of it on women fighting with women.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Serenity (I don't remember other fight scenes, but am pretty sure other crew member wimmins could handle themselves)

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehDU-S2Jrfs

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Anyone else ever see Columbiana.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Girl with the dragon Tattoo.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16083 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
How could I have forgotten "The Machine Girl". This thing is off the hook.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Not a movie, but the Jessica Jones series.

Any movie with the new Wonder Woman

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
But what?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
her fight scene at the end of Peter Berg's The Kingdom. Brutal and messy and awkward, as it should be

Yeah, that scene in The Kingdom is excellent. Not too unlike when Dan fights Hearst's henchman in Deadwood. An utterly uncool fight, brutal, and quite realistic.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post