SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Tour de Pharmacy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tour de Pharmacy Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
Anyone watch this yet?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watched it the other night.

You're not missing anything. I get a sense that Andy Samburg's 15-minutes of fame is ending soon. He clearly has a few fans on the executive floor that'll allow such projects to be green lit, and he's made a range of friends that'll play parts in whatever idea he's germinating. The first 15-minutes there's some laughs and giggles but, it falls off the cliff soon after. There's a lot directions they could've gone with this story but, instead, it went straight to toilet humor

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I watched 20 minutes and turned it off. Horrible POS.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12623 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
I thought the Mike Tyson parts were pretty good. I was pretty shocked to see Lance Armstrong in it as well.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
Andy Samberg is a funny guy. But I just can't find the heart to laugh at how sad it really is! Frown

Posts: 7796 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Haven't watched it yet but I really enjoyed their prior project "7 Days in Hell". That one poked fun at tennis.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had high hopes for the concept, but the execution was pretty lame.

Posts: 2480 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I think Brooklyn Nine Nine and most of his roles and shows are pretty funny.

This one was just OK. Funny enough for free.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post