SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Any good podcasts you would recommend?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any good podcasts you would recommend? Login/Join 
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Hooverinstitute (Stanford conservative discussions)

Socrates in the City - if the guest speaker is worthy re: Dr. David Berlinski

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jocko, joe Rogan, mike Rowe, Dan Carlin hardcore history, the art of manliness, Jordan Peterson

Posts: 1702 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: September 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
My wife likes Drew & Mike. They were local classic rock DJs in Detroit for decades. They talk about anything and everything. One thing that takes getting used to is the use of short audio drops from things they did years ago.

I listened to Drew and Mike forever, used to listen in the shop I worked at. I moved several years ago and then came back to visit and they were gone. What a bummer.

I heard Mike just died recently

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bourbon Pursuit is one I listen to learn about new fun ones coming out.

Posts: 547 | Location: Field of Dreams | Registered: September 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post