SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Half of everything is luck, James."
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Half of everything is luck, James." Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
"And the other half?"
"Fate."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"What, no small-talk? No chit-chat? That's the trouble with the world today. No one takes the time to do a really sinister interrogation anymore. It's a lost art."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
Trevelyan: For England, James?
Bond: No. For me. [lets Trevelyan fall to his death]

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Ourumov, what has this Cossack promised you? You knew, didn't you? He's a Lienz Cossack.

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
No glib remark, no pithy comeback?

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
James Bond, stiff ass Brit!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back in the late 90's, my infantry squad (Marine Corps) played this video game on deployment for hours and hours and hours.

"Onatopp?"

"Onatopp."

Posts: 489 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
I'm fine, thank you very much.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1087 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Ahhh yes, Natalya Simonova aka "The Russian Minister of Transportation". One of my favorite Bond girls.

Posts: 489 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sr_Bull:
Back in the late 90's, my infantry squad (Marine Corps) played this video game on deployment for hours and hours and hours.

One of the greatest party games of all time!