SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Wildfire - Limited Series on Amazon Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wildfire - Limited Series on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
Is anybody watching this? I've gone through about six of the ten episodes and I keep coming away thinking to myself, "WTF?"

Wildfire is kind of like Twilight Zone meets Freddy Kreuger. Each episode is a separate, distinct story, except for the "guitar man" who appears, spews a few words, and then we're supposed to "get it." I guess.

Amazon (it's on Prime) says,
quote:
Originally posted by Amazon:
Wildfire is home to many secrets, least among them the mysterious Guitar Man, and his tendency to intervene in stranger's lives. But for good, or evil? Stories of love, loss, hope and horror intertwine in this inventive ten-episode anthology series. New story, new genre, but always Wildfire.

Yeah, like that says a lot. IMDb has no synopsis and repeats only Amazon's blurb.

If you care for my opinion, I'd say pass on this. Yet, it's rated 4 stars out of 5, so maybe I'm a blockhead and don't understand something deep, philosophical and existential?

Sheee-it. Even in the days of Coronavirus shut-ins, I find this tedious and head-scratching.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post