SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Is Taylor Swift the new Van Halen?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Taylor Swift the new Van Halen? Login/Join 
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
Orianthi or Avril Lavigne.

Or Susan Tedeschi, Bonnie Raitt, Melisa Etheridge, Tracy Chapman, India Arie, Lita Ford, Nancy Wilson, Joan Jett, Gabriela Quintero, Sheryl Crow, and others...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
St. Vincent is an excellent guitar player. I'm an old school Juliana hatfield and Liz phair kind of guy.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
My personal favorite is Joan Jett. I don't care if she can play the guitar at all. The non-fat sister from Heart wasn't bad, either.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
My current favorite is Samantha Fish, we've seen her live a couple of times in the last year. If you're not familiar, "this generation's Bonnie Raitt" is not a bad description.

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post