SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Zombieland: Double Tap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zombieland: Double Tap Login/Join 
posted
Saw it with my son back from college for part of the weekend. Solid movie, parts very entertaining, parts meh. In general, they could not catch the magic of the 2009 original, but they tried and it was fun.

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Sounds like my kind of movie!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I thought it was OK. Funny how they used a surrogate dysfunctional family model for the side arcs.

Stay for the credits if you want to see a repeat cameo.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
Geez, was the first one really 10 years ago?

I enjoyed the first one quite a bit. I'm busy enough right now I have a hard time getting to a theater to see a movie, but I will look forward to watching it once it's released to streaming services.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed it. Did it need to be seen on "the big screen"? Not really. I would have been just as happy watching it on my home TV.

It did have quite a few "laugh out loud" moments. Great cameo by Al Roker.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I saw this for the first time last night at home in 4k, and liked it a lot. Lots of gory zombie killing ultra-violence, it was very entertaining. Check your brain at the door for this one, it don't have a lot of realism or plot, just enjoy it for what it is.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post