SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    NSFW - Deadpool 2 Teaser
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSFW - Deadpool 2 Teaser Login/Join 
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4tFNfROlqk

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
After this line i the first, isn't a bit of a coincidence that Logan is the movie that premeirs Deadpool2.

quote:

Deadpool: [to the audience] I know right? You're probably thinking, "Whose balls did I have to fondle to get my very own movie"? I can't tell you his name, but it rhymes with "Polverine."

[In an Australian accent]

Deadpool: And let me tell you, he's got a nice pair of smooth criminals down under.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
When I saw Logan, there were parts of the Deadpool trailer that were cut out of the YouTube version. The part with Stan Lee and the phone call to Laird.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
On the marquee past the phone booth, Logan.
On the alley wall, Logan.

Are they going to be chums or face off? Hmmmm

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Nathan Summers
Cumming! Soon

on the phone booth.

Posts: 3369 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Hmmm so Cable could be joining the frachise- interesting

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
It's been the plan from the release of Deadpool that Cable would be in the sequel.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
It's been the plan from the release of Deadpool that Cable would be in the sequel.

After all it was in the after credits scene.

I am disappointed that we didn't get Keira Knightley as Cable.

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Deadpool is probably my favorite now that Robert Downy Jr/Tony Stark have started to suck so bad. And RDJ dropped off the political deep end last year.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post

According to this site, Josh Brolin is going to be Cable.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Have you seen the new Domino?! She's black with a huge afro! What in the holy fuck, Marvel? Ugh. I can't even.

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Big Afros on hot women are pretty awesome, in a retro way. I saw two girls just yesterday with one nearly that big and froofy and another that was just about basketball sized.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
^ Makes me think about that Austin Powers movie.

www.opspectraining.com

Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have you seen the new Domino?! She's black with a huge afro! What in the holy fuck, Marvel? Ugh. I can't even.

Who cares? She's smokin!

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
quote:

Who cares? She's smokin!

I'm a fan of Domino, always liked her character, have the issues from her small individual runs even. Zazie just isn't the right fit. As pictured, she's more like a modern day Jackie Brown / blaxploitation character than a superhero mutant.

She is attractive and I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, but she isn't the right fit for Domino. I don't think Brolin is right for Cable either, though I think he's a better fit than Ms. Beetz.

Too bad Avatar sequels ar being filmed, Stephen Lang would've been the perfect as Cable. And Lauren Cohan would've been a great Domino if she wasn't tied up with Walking Dead.

Then again, when Domino first appeared in the comics she was being impersonated by Copycat (who Vanessa, DP's girl in the first movie) is supposed to be. So who knows if this is the real form she'll have in the movie

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post

www.opspectraining.com

Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
LMBO "Security - Dalton".

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remember, keep your pants dry and your dreams wet.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
We have a new Deadpool trailer. Looks great (other than Domino).

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post