SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    NSFW - Deadpool 2 Teaser
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSFW - Deadpool 2 Teaser Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Sweet.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4154 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Almost here. I'm debating buying tickets early and taking time off work so I can beat the crowds.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
I didn’t realize Ace Ventura was part of the Marvel universe? With all those one liners, Jim Carrey must be one of the writers.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
I didn’t realize Ace Ventura was part of the Marvel universe? With all those one liners, Jim Carrey must be one of the writers.

Oh no you di'int.

Posts: 7348 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I couldn’t stop laughing.

Two mid credits scenes and after credits song.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8011 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Just saw it...I liked it a lot....it definitely tries to be a more serious movie in places, which I’m not sure worked great? But it had s ton of typical Deadpool sprinkled in, and I love cable

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Absolutely worth seeing a second time at the theater. Laughed so hard/often that my ribs hurt afterwards. He took swipes at everything and everyone.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Deadpool’s ‘borrowing’ of Cable’s tech was hilarious.

Though I still don’t get the hatred for Green Lantern.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Have you seen Green Lantern? It was pretty bad.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Hey, horrible parent here. Why am I a horrible parent? Because my 17 year old is going with me tomorrow to see this. Any really bad stuff to go with the R rating?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Hey, horrible parent here. Why am I a horrible parent? Because my 17 year old is going with me tomorrow to see this. Any really bad stuff to go with the R rating?

17? I’m sure he has already heard way dirtier jokes in school.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
No worries jljones. Took my 17 yo daughter and she laughed her ass off, though admittedly, I would probably make a sailor blush so she’s heard worse.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
Yeah, nothing a 17 y.o. hasn't already heard.

It's a fan-f'ing-tastic movie.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I took my 15 and 17 Y/O boys to see it today.
We had a great time and came away with some great new sayings!

Big Grin

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Laughed more times that I can count. Better than the first.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Have you seen Green Lantern? It was pretty bad.

Yeah, I did. It certainly wasn’t great, but I didn’t think it was horrible.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Then I'm a worse parent, wife and I took our 13 year old daughter to see it tonight.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Took my 17 year old daughter tonight, pretty damn crude in places, but great flick! I liked it better than the first one! A couple of places I thought I was going to wet pants from laughing so hard!

Posts: 1809 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
We saw it Friday night. Reynolds is in perfect form, and the movie was outstanding. One of the rare instances where part 2 eclipses the original.

“I didn’t realize Ace Ventura was part of the Marvel universe? With all those one liners, Jim Carrey must be one of the writers.”

The big difference here is that Ryan Reynolds is actually funny...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15555 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post