SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Hell or High Water
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hell or High Water Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
I predicted the end 20 minutes in BS

That's not unique.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
This movie is now on Netflix. I'd seen trailers for it and forgot about it until last night.

I'm kind of with Lord Vaalic on this. Parts of it were well done, but the ending was predictable.

Plus, Jeff Bridges sounds like he's talking with a mouth full of bubble gum. I could hardly make out some of his lines (next time I'll remember to wear my hearing aids).

Better than a lot of the tripe that's out these days, but not something I'm going to go back and watch again. I'm surprised it won as many nominations and awards as it did!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And if you like Hell or High Water, then watch Wind River. Also From Taylor Sheridan.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post