Find
Notify
Tools

Justified Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
It was an awesome series. Too bad we lost the writer. He did a hell of a great job. Now I need to go binge watch it again.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm just starting season 5. Man, what a way to relax after a tough day at work. Sip on an adult beverage and let Raylan kick someone's ass for ya for an hour or two. Smile

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As Shit, now I gotta watch the whole series again.......

Dmac

Posts: 22 | Location: Coastal Massachusetts | Registered: July 22, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by St99603:

You need to treat it less as just watching and more of....a yearly pilgrimage. Wink

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Whooooaa...okay, I'm just gonna ask you one question. Do you know how a firearm works?

What?

The key word in "firearm" is fire. When the pin hits the cap it makes a charge explode, meaning there is a spark...which should be of some concern to a man soaked in gasoline.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I know some DUSMs who think it's a sitcom.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I are half-way through Season 2. Still firing on all cylinders, we watch about 5-6 episodes a week.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batty67:
My wife and I are half-way through Season 2. Still firing on all cylinders, we watch about 5-6 episodes a week.

I think the last half of season 2 is the best set of episodes in the series.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Watched when it was in its first run on fox. Last week I started watching it again on Amazon. It is a great show. Raylan and Boyd.

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by St99603:

Stumbled upon this thread... mg thoughts exactly. Read any of the books?

Posts: 106 | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
In my opinion it's one of the few series that each season is a little better than the last. Season 5 was my personal favorite simply for the dialog between some of the main characters.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Once I figured out Buffalo Trace Distillery had a product placement deal I had to drink bourbon while watching every episode. Blantons, Eagle Rare, or BT was everywhere. Then when Boyd ran off to the cabin he had a stash of stolen Pappy Van Winkle hidden away. He said it was left from the time they ripped off Buffalo Trace.

Curiosity got the best of me and I had to look it up. Sure enough, there was a famous heist of Pappy Van Winkle and it became part of the story line.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Well that ain't polite! You just about hit me and now you're going to sling foul utterances in my direction?!?!

The lines in this show are just awesome.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
Well that ain't polite! You just about hit me and now you're going to sling foul utterances in my direction?!?!

You're not following me?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
You're not following me?

Probably one of the best, and funniest, scenes in the whole series.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Would a Marshall even be involved in most of these crimes and investigations?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Would a Marshall even be involved in most of these crimes and investigations?

I work with them almost weekly. Yeah, they do a lot.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Miss the show and it’s witty comebacks.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
You're not following me?

Probably one of the best, and funniest, scenes in the whole series.

For some reason, when I watch that episode, I laugh at that whole conversation. Then I laugh again when Raylan throws ChooChoo's keys at him and they hit the wall and he never blinks.......

www.opspectraining.com