Find
Notify
Tools

Justified Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
It was an awesome series. Too bad we lost the writer. He did a hell of a great job. Now I need to go binge watch it again.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

Posts: 8937 | Location: Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm just starting season 5. Man, what a way to relax after a tough day at work. Sip on an adult beverage and let Raylan kick someone's ass for ya for an hour or two. Smile

------------------------------
Wales: "You a bounty hunter?"
B.H.: "A man's got to do something for a living."
Wales: "Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

Posts: 412 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As Shit, now I gotta watch the whole series again.......

Dmac

Posts: 10 | Location: Coastal Massachusetts | Registered: July 22, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by St99603:
As Shit, now I gotta watch the whole series again.......

You need to treat it less as just watching and more of....a yearly pilgrimage. Wink

Posts: 2336 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInWV
posted Hide Post
Whooooaa...okay, I'm just gonna ask you one question. Do you know how a firearm works?

What?

The key word in "firearm" is fire. When the pin hits the cap it makes a charge explode, meaning there is a spark...which should be of some concern to a man soaked in gasoline.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot

Posts: 14951 | Location: Cross Lanes, WV | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I know some DUSMs who think it's a sitcom.

Posts: 6830 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I are half-way through Season 2. Still firing on all cylinders, we watch about 5-6 episodes a week.

Posts: 2427 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batty67:
My wife and I are half-way through Season 2. Still firing on all cylinders, we watch about 5-6 episodes a week.

I think the last half of season 2 is the best set of episodes in the series.

Posts: 8008 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post