RIP Adam West Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
What an iconic actor. Big bummer, thank you for the childhood memories, Batman

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12107 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/8810035524

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yeah well, that thread title of course isn't straight forward. Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30403 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Edited for Batman fans who somehow might not be aware of who the Dark Knight represents.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12323 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
To be fair, I don't think anyone ever considered Adam West's version of Batman "the Dark Knight"

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Edited for Batman fans who somehow might not be aware of who the Dark Knight represents.

Thanks, Ronin. Smile

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30403 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12323 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
As it was said in the other thread, there was nothing dark about Adam West's Dark Knight.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
As it was said in the other thread, there was nothing dark about Adam West's Dark Knight.

An article I just read about West's passing had a quote from Burt Ward (Robin) who called West the "Bright Knight" -- and I think that's pretty apt.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw an interview years ago with Burt Ward, who said that some folks thought Adam West was gay but that in reality he was the horniest guy he ever met. Stories in today's news accounts seem to confirm that.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post