SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New Kick-Butt Action Movie Coming This Summer!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Kick-Butt Action Movie Coming This Summer!!!! Login/Join 
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted

FINALLY they are bringing this classic cartoon to the big screen. Who's going to see it?

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21844 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You will be required to take a group of first grade girls to attend the premiere showing and have to sit in the front row without hearing protection.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Don't you mean Summer 2012?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That hurt my eyes.

Posts: 4658 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
She looks better endowed than I recall from the cartoons.

She's certainly filling out the role.

Three dimensional and everything.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post