SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Johnny Cash and The Who Mash-up?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Johnny Cash and The Who Mash-up? Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
I think that this guy is brilliant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bfPwtUTP4k

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
GENIUS! Big Grin

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
PMJ and Puddles are awesome.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16176 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Roger is a huge Johnny Cash fan. He's done a number of covers during his solo tour and other live events.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Puddles kinda freaks me out.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Don't get the clown outfit, would be much better to watch without. He does have a good voice to do JR.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
The clown get up is a little freaky but that was pretty cool.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3811 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Mindbending Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Pretty clever, would never have thought to sing that song to that tune. He needs to lose the clown costume, with all that make up he can only get as popular as say Kiss.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:... He needs to lose the clown costume, with all that make up he can only get as popular as say Kiss.

Yep.

Those losers never made it past early 1973.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
Big Mike Geier (Puddles) is a really nice and funny guy. I don't know him well (met him at a few parties) but I have friends in Atlanta that are good friends of his.

His best known cover is the one of "royals" with Postmodern Jukebox.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmCJEehYtU

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
He just did a cover of Blink-182's "All the Small Things" that's pretty awesome.

Posts: 16176 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Here's another - doing Mad World with Haley Reinhart.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVevvbFNKiY

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by florida boy:
The clown get up is a little freaky but that was pretty cool.

"Puddles kinda freaks me out".

Maybe a nod to Pagliacci?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Wow the Blink 182 cover was epic.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=6ZoyCSffM7I

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Ugh, I totally forgot to paste it.....

Here ya go, Bubba.

Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
By way of an apology.....

Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Amazingly talented.

But I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11444 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post