SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    There’s something happening here
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

There’s something happening here Login/Join 
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted
What it is ain’t exactly clear.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
there's a man with a gun over there, telling me I've got to beware

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I think it’s time we stop, children, what’s that sound

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Everybody look what's going down.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Damn the lot of you! I'm not a fan of this song (probably heard it too many times) and now it's wandering around inside my head like a stoned trippin' hippie who can't find the door. Smile

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
What a field day for the heat
A thousand people in the street

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1087 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Makes me want to watch Forrest Gump

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, hooray for our side

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Paranoid strikes deep,
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, the time when there was a riot every weekend.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post