SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    10 Cloverfield Lane on Amazon Prime
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10 Cloverfield Lane on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Good, except for the ending.

My thoughts exactly.

Me too. Watched it last night and the ending ruined it for me.

Me three.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
We watched it as well. It was okay until the ending.

Another flick I was glad I didn't pay for $10 popcorn to watch.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
That was messed up. The last 5 minutes had me begging for more what a way to end it haha..

She fought so hard to get out of there and handled herself so well she thought for sure Howard was full of shit so when she saw the alien spacecraft it's like an oh shit moment for her and she's all like fuck it the world is over everyone I know might actually be dead and I'm on a roll so let's go get it over with -

haha yes I realize that's a giant run on sentence that's just how it came out of my head...

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
LOL. I enjoyed the ending. If I remember she heard the birds chirping and flying and figured the air was OK, which it was - for a while.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Abrams has stated that the Cloverfield movies are unrelated.

Cloverfield is the name of the street his production studio is on. The "Cloverfield" branded movies are the ones that have a particular style that speaks to Abrams as a producer. It's like a boutique brand within his production house...not for everyone.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post