SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Terminator: Dark Fate (Terminator 6)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Terminator: Dark Fate (Terminator 6) Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
More like Terminator: Senior Citizens

I'll wait for the DVD or Netflix.

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I'll have this on disc. I have liked all the Terminator movies.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Damn, I know time passes but it's tough seeing linda looking like a grandma.

Arnold has a new catch phrase in this one. "Oh, my back"

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
What does an old Ahhnold have to do with anything

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's us stuck in the time loop, and not Hollywood or Skynet.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9152 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:

Yep.

She was one of my biggest crushes back in the day and now she's an old lady Confused

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Based on the trailer it looks like a confused mess.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The youtube comments are funny though!

quote:
J C
In Terminator 7, after this one, they'll be sending a machine back to stop this one from being released.

quote:
Mike Danger

The fate of humanity depends on it

Big Grin

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I mean what are we gonna see next? Terminators sent back to kill Sarah's great grandfather during WW1 or something?

SHHH! Dont give them any ideas.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I fell in love after watching this interview with Mackenzie Davis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueqn1FYSLRI

Posts: 11157 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:

Arnold has a new catch phrase in this one. "Oh, my back"

Download from de ahp store.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
After watching the trailer I’m not sure I will even put it in my Netflix queue, certainly not worth movie theater prices. Sad.

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
I fell in love after watching this interview with Mackenzie Davis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueqn1FYSLRI

I dunno. Interview aside (I still hate the half shaved head trend on women), she looks like a trans Justin Beiber. Sarah Conner has the trendy lesbian haircut I’m seeing around town. Feels like more grrrrl powar shit to me. No thanks.

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Only cool thing in that trailer was the red 80 series land cruiser Sara was driving

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read somewhere that the age of the cast was worked into the story. Arnold's (old Arnold's) character was the person the T800 was modeled from. I do believe he plays a human in this one.

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting video of some of the production,with interviews. Looks like a great continuation of Term. 1 and 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyymxk56sAQ

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
More like Terminator: Senior Citizens

LOL. I’m OK with this. Those of us who remember when the first Terminator came out are all collecting social security anywayBig Grin

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm hearing that this movie is total crap and basically ruins the whole premise of T1 and T2 even though it's supposed to be the *new" T3 and ignore everything from the 2003 T3 and on.

Why do they have to do this shit? They did it with Star Wars, ruining the whole "And they lived happily ever after" ending of Return Of The Jedi and now they're doing it with a classic like The Terminator. Frown

I'll watch it when it's free on TV. Maybe.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I watched a review with a plot run-down. Honestly, it sounds like utter dogshit. I’ll probably also give this one a miss. It’s exactly what it looked like: they basically retconned the whole fucking series for gurl power.

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
they basically retconned the whole fucking series for gurl power.

In that case it may suffer the same fate as Gurl Power Ghostbusters Roll Eyes