SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Clint Eastwood movie lines. Some of yer fav’s...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clint Eastwood movie lines. Some of yer fav’s... Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
"Swell"

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am a leaf
on the wind...
posted Hide Post
That is the sound of an ak47, the preferred weapon of your enemey. It makes a distinctive sound when fired at you”

Posts: 2117 | Location: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: August 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go 'head,make my day.

Nag,nag,nag

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you feel lucky, punk?

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
We all got it coming kid..

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am a leaf
on the wind...
posted Hide Post
This is an empty chair, right mr president?

Posts: 2117 | Location: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: August 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
"Wanna know what's a crime? Whoever defaced that work of art by painting it that color ought to have his ass removed."

quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
When you have to shoot, shoot. Don’t talk.

Wait, uh, isn't that Eli Wallach?

Yup, that’s why I said movie lines..

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
“You see, in this world, there’s two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.”

One of my favorites

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
'Who's the owner of this shithole? You, fat man, speak up!'

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fill your hands
you son of a bitch
posted Hide Post
"Right turn, Clyde."

Posts: 456 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off"

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"How was I supposed to know the guy was gonna vapor lock?"

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Smith and Wesson....and me....

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
He should have armed himself before he decorated his saloon with my friend.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
slight thread drift ...

do you think Clint has to rehearse these lines to get them to sound bad-ass? like look in a mirror and practice them ?

or does he just have to say them and BAM instant tough guy perfection ?

=------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Wales: “Whenever I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.”

Lone Watie: “I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.”

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6370 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Highway: “Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in.”

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6370 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Killing a man is a hell of a thing, you take away all he has and all he’s ever going to have”....
“Well I guess he had it coming”....

“We all have it coming, Kid”

Posts: 193 | Registered: May 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post