SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Clint Eastwood movie lines. Some of yer fav’s...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clint Eastwood movie lines. Some of yer fav’s... Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted
When you have to shoot, shoot. Don’t talk.

What are some of your favorites?

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Dyin’ ain’t much of a livin’, boy

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When you hang a man, you better look at him!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
"A man's got to know his limitations."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
From The Enforcer: Filmore chapter of the VFW, very few whites.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

"Get off my lawn"

"Right turn, Clyde"

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
You don’t listen, do ya asshole

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fucked with? That's me."

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Deserves got nothing to do with it.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“Go ahead. Make my day.”

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Buzzards gotta eat same as worms.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
*spits* "How's it on stains?"

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
"Nobody, but nobody, puts ketchup on a hot dog anymore!"

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"Wanna know what's a crime? Whoever defaced that work of art by painting it that color ought to have his ass removed."

quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
When you have to shoot, shoot. Don’t talk.

Wait, uh, isn't that Eli Wallach?

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
"Captain, your mouthwash ain't makin' it..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

this one for sure

especially when you consider in that movie CE played a Confederate and his adversaries were Union gunfighters.

------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Aim for the Heart Ramon....Aim for the Heart

Baxter's over there, Rojo's there, me right smack in the middle.

When a man with .45 meets a man with a rifle, you said, the man with a pistol's a dead man. Let's see if that's true. Go ahead, load up and shoot.

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post