Notify
Tools

Rick and Morty Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
So what network is this on or mainly YouTube?

Cartoon Network and all seasons are on Hulu.

I watched the one with the love potion last night where Rick cronenbergs the whole planet and has to find another dimension. I thought the ending with the surreal vibe and slow song was very well done. Morty's finally understanding how un-special everyone really is actually made me sad.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Channel 296 if you have DirecTV

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I watch it as entertainment, and usually laugh when my wife doesn't. Its a good show, but I compare it with Ren and Stimpy for this generation of cartoon shows.

That said, I don't get the hype at all. But then again the "geek bucks buy" so it's all over the the place. To be honest, it actually ruins it for me a bit.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
BIG Rick and Morty fan here. I haven’t watched a single episode that I didn’t thoroughly enjoy. Eagerly awaiting the new season to begin in November. The series creator, Justin Roiland, has made it clear that he would like to make a rated R movie.

I have never seen any show score so highly across the board in ratings- roughly 93% for TV.com, IMDb, and Rotten Tomatoes. It is the funniest, most irreverent, edgy, obscene, creative adult cartoon available currently. I’d have a very difficult time choosing a favorite episode.

"I'm very discreet. I have no code of ethics. I will kill anyone, anywhere. Children, animals, old people, doesn't matter. I just love killing."

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Alternate universe TV. I think it's cool that the schleem can be repurposed. That's very green- or whatever is the fake term equivalent to 'green' made up by idiots on that planet.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Because if we can kill our enemies, but we can’t jack them off, then how are we better than them?"

From the Mind Blowers episode. Err, context is important here.

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Holy crap. I haven’t laughed so hard in a while. I’m gonna have to check this out!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Oregon
posted Hide Post
"Loooooooooserrrrrrr."

"Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?"
-Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Posts: 6082 | Location: PDX | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
It's far and away my favorite TV show, interdimensional cable is my favorite episode.

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
You may like the shirt my daughter bought me for Father's day. Cool

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
My trainees at work get Morty stickers as their rank on their time cards.

Rick is turning Morty into a sociopath. He's already done it once, thus the evil Morty he's been secretly been tracking.

When Morty murdered Fart, he realized he is now beyond redemption.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
I'm a big fan of Rick and Morty, as are a bunch of the people on my department. That show has helped boost our spirits up after some pretty bad calls.

I've also found I can do Rick's voice pretty well, although it involves pushing on my trachea so I can't do more than a line or two. Fun fact.

Posts: 6339 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Show is outstanding, my favorite episode is the Pickle Rick one.

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Infidel
posted Hide Post
There was a scene from Mortynight Run where Morty is playing the VR game Roy, and after a respectable score of 55 years, Rick critiques his performance.

"Look at this. You beat cancer and then you went back to work at the carpet store? Boo!"

I lost it. There are a lot of moments like that in the show, but this was one of my favorites. My favorite episode overall is the Vindicators - the whole thing is Rick getting drunk and ruthlessly deconstructing the whole superhero ensemble movie genre.

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker

Posts: 642 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: May 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
If you have a Roku device or the likes, you can add the Adult Swim channel and binge watch the whole series.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zapfire:
I dont think there's a season 3...

There is.

And Season 4 comes out in November.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I love how they spoof commercials and shows.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
"Hey, I'm squanching here"

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post