SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "So Follow Me...I'm The Pied Piper.."
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"So Follow Me...I'm The Pied Piper.." Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted
I love the fact that I grew up with these old songs. And I especially love watching the old "videos". Trust me, when I get control of the iWhatever during the friday night cookout the good times roll. My DJ abilities far surpass these young upstarts Smile

Some Buddy Holley...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the Bobby Fuller Four..

Posts: 1292 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought both the Bobby Fuller Four and the Crispian St. Peters songs on 45RPM records when they came out. Great music. Thank you for posting this.

Posts: 619 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Listening to the current generations music in comparison, you come to realize just how far we have fallen as a nation...

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
So, anyone know who the guy playing the rhythm guitar - Gibson E335, I assume - backing up Buddy was in that video?

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
So, anyone know who the guy playing the rhythm guitar - Gibson E335, I assume - backing up Buddy was in that video?

Appears to be Niki Sullivan
http://www.spectropop.com/remembers/NikiSobit.htm

Posts: 1292 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rizzle:
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:

Appears to be Niki Sullivan
http://www.spectropop.com/remembers/NikiSobit.htm

Appears to be an ES175

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post