SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Happy ninty first birthday H.D. Stanton
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy ninty first birthday H.D. Stanton Login/Join 
posted
Yesterday .

what a great run

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54636 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
I've always liked him.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
A man of many talents. He can even summon white-trash, chauffeur-driven busses with a whistle.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
The life of a repo man is always intense.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
he has a movie coming out

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I love him taunting the Grim Reaper:

Big Grin

I wish I could find my favorite scene of his- the scene in The Missouri Breaks where he's telling Jack Nicholson about how he's been on his own since his "dog put its tongue on the butter." It's not a particularly remarkable scene, but I think he's great in it.

Posts: 107574 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16346 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BTW, thanks for the trailer, f2. That looks great! These days, I avoid the cinemaplexes as a rule, but for this, I'll make an exception.

posted Hide Post
para do you happen to remember the person you announced that was on his death bed or close to it?

it's been four or five months,
another character actor you thanked him for many very good performances

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54636 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
BTW, thanks for the trailer, f2. That looks great! These days, I avoid the cinemaplexes as a rule, but for this, I'll make an exception.
I'm going to see it too. Trailer had a Paris, Texas feel to it - Wim Wenders' other HDS walking aimlessly in the desert movie.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised to see that the film is directed by John Carroll Lynch. That's one of those names you don't recognize, but you've seen the actor plenty of times. I think he's a very fine character actor, but this is his directorial debut. It looks promising.