SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I have a new favorite Sci-Fi Universe - Babylon 5
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have a new favorite Sci-Fi Universe - Babylon 5 Login/Join 
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
You will enjoy Farscape as well.

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ergoproxy:

Farscape and B5 are definitely my long time favorites. For those of you that do the facebook thing, Claudia Christian and some of the others post often about B5.

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 770 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ergoproxy:

I never really got around to watching any of Farscape when it aired so I will definitely look into it. Thanks.

B5 will be hard to beat for me though. If anyone is on the fence, you may want to try a couple of episodes on amazon first, but again the discs and content are well worth it IMHO.

I watched an episode or two of the newer Battlestar Galactica when it first aired but never had the time to get into that one either. Any thoughts on whether it is worth investing some time into?

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
If you're super attached to the 1978 version of BSG then you may want to leave it alone. If not, sure, give the new one a whirl and let us know what you think.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
On Farscape, the best course of action is to what the 2nd half of the season. The first half is a lot of standalone episodes from “great” to “ugh” to “WTF?”

Battlestar Galactica is a series that went it’s good it’s GREAT and when it’s not, it’s NOT.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post