SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    USA Network killed off Colony!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USA Network killed off Colony! Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
Season 3 of Colony just ended, it was really starting to shape up and they killed it! Netflix, where are you?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Well that stinks. Out of all the many sci-fi shows I watch online, that's the only one I could ID. I could tell the lead actors and the basic plot. All the other shows all blur together and I have no idea which is which.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
I watched all 3 seasons, liked the show. Kind of figured it was coming to an end after the season 3 final episode - it kind of had the feel of a final episode, even though it could have continued on if they wanted too.

Have to start watching this season of Killjoys, have watched the prior seasons, but only DVRed the ones from this season, just haven't had the desire to get at it yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Just as it was getting good. Frown

I guess the business numbers were not working out.

Maybe Netflix can save it.

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I liked the show quite a bit. Except for Lori. Kept hoping she'd get bit.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Except for Lori. Kept hoping she'd get bit.

Datum, that's what I call her too!!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post