SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    El Camino:Jesse Pinkman
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

El Camino:Jesse Pinkman Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
New trailer released today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JLUn2DFW4w

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16658 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
^^^ Nice. I hope it's a moving as the that trailer makes it out to be.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I'm getting nervous since it's being hyped so much. Hopefully it's what it needs to be.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3593 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I like "A Breaking Bad Movie"

Perhaps hinting that there could be others?

Posts: 21092 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Who is he burrying? Holy crap there seemed to be a lot in that trailer and yet I do not have that "I have seen the movie" feeling I get after most trailers these days.

I didn't realize it would pick up from the last scene in BB. I am pretty pumped about it now. That was a great trailer.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3587 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Well, so far it looks a lot more interesting to me than Better Call Saul. I only got a few episodes into that one before I just ran out of steam. I’ll definitely be watching on October 11th.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
Who is he burrying? Holy crap there seemed to be a lot in that trailer and yet I do not have that "I have seen the movie" feeling I get after most trailers these days.

I didn't realize it would pick up from the last scene in BB. I am pretty pumped about it now. That was a great trailer.

Probably burying Walt, who was shot in the last BB episode.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Maybe he is digging up the money? Since the police closed in on the compound I doubt he has Walt's body.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Just watched it, very good. A lot of cameos and flashbacks. Jesse even gets some revenge. Jesse Plemons as Todd was great, incredible actor, in my opinion. Wrapped up Jesses story well.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Can’t wait! I’m still binging the last few episodes to catch up before I decide to watch the movie.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Loved it. Great performances.

Posts: 12916 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I thought the movie was very good but the ending could have been a little better; however how could you ever top the ending of Breaking Bad?

All things considered, I thought the movie was good but it leaves me wanting more Eek

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
They didn't alter or ruin anything great about the series, which is all I could ask for.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3593 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Just finished it. Very well done.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
I thought the movie was very good but the ending could have been a little better; however how could you ever top the ending of Breaking Bad?

All things considered, I thought the movie was good but it leaves me wanting more Eek

The ending could've been a lot better...….but I have a feeling it's leaving the door open for another movie. That being said......might be best to watch Breaking Bad over again before seeing it, as a lot of scattered flash backs. I thought it was very good, but not great like BB was.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it, but I'm BB junkie so maybe a bit biased. The ending was fine with me. I kinda like it when there's things still ahead for the protagonist as he drives off into the unknown.

You really need to have watched BB in order to fully appreciate this movie. So many connections to the BB past would leave someone without BB knowledge not understanding the plot line. I'm sure that was the intent.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:

The ending could've been a lot better...….but I have a feeling it's leaving the door open for another movie. That being said......might be best to watch Breaking Bad over again before seeing it, as a lot of scattered flash backs. I thought it was very good, but not great like BB was.

I was wondering about that too (leaving the door open for more.)

quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:

You really need to have watched BB in order to fully appreciate this movie. So many connections to the BB past would leave someone without BB knowledge not understanding the plot line. I'm sure that was the intent.

Yeah, I don't know why someone who didn't watch the series would watch El Camino.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it. Nothing wrong with the ending IMO. No need to wrap everything up with a nice bow on it.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
I enjoyed it. Nothing wrong with the ending IMO. No need to wrap everything up with a nice bow on it.

Yeah, does Jesse pull into a dinner and meet up with a love interest that pulls his heart strings as Jane did? and live happily ever after or does he find a dealer and go back to using. Or does he meet a dealer and they hook up to "cook". Pick the one that suites you. I'm going with starts cooking again.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
***SPOILERS***

It seemed to be the end of Jesse's story. There was closure, he'd faced some devils, came out alive and is now a different man who finally accepts he has control of his life. A sequel would destroy that. Not saying Jesse hasn't shown a lot of weakness with potential for more, I'd like to believe that's over for him.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8325 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post