SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    El Camino:Jesse Pinkman
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

El Camino:Jesse Pinkman Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted
Interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZKqMVPlDg8

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to this.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Is that Skinny Pete?! Eek He's looking rough.

Posts: 2640 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Interesting! I’ll check it out.

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Nice. I hope it’s good. Big shoes to fill.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised it took this long, I always wanted to know how Jesse did after his escape. I will definitely watch it.

Posts: 1839 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wingfoot:
I'm surprised it took this long, I always wanted to know how Jesse did after his escape. I will definitely watch it.
Same here - I hope it doesn't disappoint !

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Heellll to the YEAH!!!

Side story...Back in 2018, I had just finished a trip and was walking through the terminal to get the hell outta there and go home and who should I see walking toward me?? RJ Mitte, aka, Walt Jr.!! He was gracious enough to stop and talk to me for about 10 minutes...just a well-mannered, down-to-earth, polite young man!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:
Is that Skinny Pete?! Eek He's looking rough.

Yep it is.

Perhaps a reason for the title of this new film.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
I'm going to watch this, should be fun. On my second time through Breaking Bad right now, in season 5 so timing is pretty good. I enjoy BCS too and like seeing some of the characters that appear, so hopefully this has some characters appear in this as well.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
This ought to be good.
I know some never watched BB or get it or Better Call Saul but I am ALL IN!
Cool

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
When I first saw the clip last night, it had approx. 250,000 views and maybe 100 comments, now it is over 2.5 million views and 7500 comments.

It is confirmed that Vince Gilligan wrote and directed the film Cool

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Next up: Breaking Flynn Smile

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Great. NetFlix will crash in October when this Breaking Bad movie goes live.

Also great. Now I have to binge watch the entire thing again during the next two months, so that its fresh in my mind again.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Vince Gilligan has a strong brand going and he's not going to let it die. Good for us BB junkies. I know some don't get it, but if you do, you can't get enough of it. Unrealistic story lines, crazy characters, you name it but for some reason Gilligan's got the magic that makes these things unimportant and presents us with great entertainment. On my calendar for sure.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Yay! More money for the local economy. And traffic. And BB tour buses.

I'll still watch the hell out of it.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
Gilligan's got the magic that makes these things unimportant and presents us with great entertainment.

It's easy to forget that Gilligan was part of the X-Files team, writing and producing dozens of episodes.

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Whoa!!! Great news!!! I'm looking forward to this one!!! Eek

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Yay! More money for the local economy. And traffic. And BB tour buses.

I'll still watch the hell out of it.

I just returned from a cruise to Ireland, Iceland, and Northern Ireland (Belfast). Unbelievable how much the filming of "Game of Thrones" did for the local economies and is continuing to do through the tourist trade.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wingfoot:

So will I. I just hope it moves a lot faster than Better Call Saul.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post