SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The worst cop/detective show ever
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The worst cop/detective show ever Login/Join 
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
Does Hooperman count?

Posts: 965 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
... "Holmes and Yoyo."
Wow, you went way back. Big Grin That should have been a Saturday morning 5 minute schlock bit in between the terrible superhero shows.

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I'll bet not many remember this turd: Caribe, starring Stacy Keach.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Chicago P.D.

Complete with the neanderthal sergeant. Roll Eyes

The only good thing it has going for it is Sophia Bush.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm watching the last season of Longmire and continue to be amazed at the poor quality of the writing. In addition to the numerous gun gaffes, some scenarios are just non-sensical. My favorite example is a scene, where Walt's daughter is talking to an Indian girl, who says she's just been raped. Her response is, "You need a lawyer." No, if you been raped, you need a cop. The rapist needs a lawyer.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cagney and Lacey . Or what was the one with Angie Dickinson ?

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
Cagney and Lacey . Or what was the one with Angie Dickinson ?

Police Woman

Posts: 251 | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
One of the most ridiculously unrealistic shows is Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Goren is simply a genius detective. There are no topics that he's not well versed in. Science, technology, medicine, engineering, psychiatry, whatever.... You name it, he knows it. He knows more than the experts. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
The new show, the Rookie

I love Nathan Filion, so I tried it...but it’s just terrible. Fillion is great playing himself, and I love him for it, but after 3 episode the cliche and cliche cop stuff just killed it for me

I hope it does ok because, again, I like Filliom, but the show is bad

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
How about the FBI on CBS? Jeez

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"Sheriff Callie's Wild West. "

It's still airing on Disney Jr. Many of us with a 5 year old have had to sit through this awful show.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
The new show, the Rookie

I love Nathan Filion, so I tried it...but it’s just terrible. Fillion is great playing himself, and I love him for it, but after 3 episode the cliche and cliche cop stuff just killed it for me

I was forcing myself to watch it because it was better than going down the youtube tunnel when there was nothing else. But when it got to last episode the part of the male proposing to the other male, I shut it off and erased it from my watch list.

Enough! It's not entertaining!

Posts: 146 | Location: South Texas  | Registered: August 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't wait any longer, you guys are slipping

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post