SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    So I am watching Resident Evil (don’t judge me) and out comes a J Frame.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I am watching Resident Evil (don’t judge me) and out comes a J Frame. Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
I got a chuckle because I had just read one of those “Is a J Frame Enough” threads somewhere that always pop up.

Anyhoo hundred zombies attacking our heroes and dude has to transition to what I guess is his backup, a trusty J Frame.

I immediately thought of all those “Is a J frame enough?” Threads chuckled, looked at the screen and simply said “Nope.”

Just a meaningless chuckle I thought I’d share.

Your real world J Frame use may vary of course Wink

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Funny you mentioned it. Several years ago I found a Desert Eagle parts lot for auction. It was sold as a parts kit from the Resident Evil edition. Looked like the one that Carlos had throughout the movie (minus the frame, of course) but I was never able to pry enough information out of the guy to know if it was an 'official' RE version or one put together as an exact copy of the RE gun.

Was the Desert Eagle enough to keep a horde of zombies at bay? Um, no. Carlos didn't make it to the credits. J-frame, Glock 18, 2011? Nope, just wouldn't do much.

If he wanted a cool Desert Eagle, Wouldn't he have to pack one in .41 Magnum instead? Smile

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would never judge you Smile I find myself watching any Resident Evil movie whenever I run across it while channel surfing. I just in those movies anything they could lay their hands on is better than nothing.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post