SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Karma: 1 digital download of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (Winner is Nickelsig229)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: 1 digital download of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (Winner is Nickelsig229) Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
I just got my new computer and it came with a few codes to get games for free. This is for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. I'll do the karmanator Sunday night. Please have a valid email address in your profile and I will email the download code to the winner.

As way of entry, please flex your e-peen and post your system specs.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Orguss,

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Makes me wish I still had my gaming PC together; I used to play Call of Duty for hours and hours. With kids and other higher priority bills, that ship has sailed. I saw the thread for Battlefield V too; pretty cool that you're handing these out.

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Asus Hero X
I8700k clocked to 4.8
corsair vengeanced led 3800 32gb
samsung pro 960 500gb m2
samsung evo 960 1tb m2
asus gtx 1080ti
corsair RMx 850 power supply
custom water cooling EK blocks for proc/mem/gfx
so many led fans that it looks like "close encounter of the third kind" when gaming.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Alienware laptop, count me in please.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Please count us in.

Asus gaming laptop.

Thanks!

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Nickelsig229 is the winner. Email sent.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I look forward to playing I have't played cod since modern warfare 2.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post