SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Welcome To ZANGARO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome To ZANGARO Login/Join 
posted
What buissness do you have Mr. Brown

Posts: 395 | Registered: June 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
If there is one who does not fight, Ill take his head and mount it on the palace gates.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
Vive la mort! Vive la guerre! Vive le sacré mercenaire!

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Oh, well peanuts is rats mister. Every kinda cargo's got it's own kinda trouble. Now what is your cargo?

Just trouble.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
"Hey kid. What's your name."

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In my jungle, you’d be just another asshole.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post