SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Is there a a starting point with Louis L'Amour?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there a a starting point with Louis L'Amour? Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Looks like I'm going to need to live to at least 100 to get through all the books I've a mind to read.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Louis L'Amour wrote four Hopalong Cassidy novels which are a good read also.

I'm also a fan of his 'Last of the Breed' novel.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
Louis L'Amour wrote four Hopalong Cassidy novels which are a good read also.

I'm also a fan of his 'Last of the Breed' novel.

I have always thought that the last page of 'Last of The Breed' had the most "bad-ass" ending of any novel that I have ever read. And that is saying something as L'Amour sure knows how to end a story!

Posts: 374 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post