SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I mean you beatin' 10 cops? You putting a man in the hospital?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I mean you beatin' 10 cops? You putting a man in the hospital? Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
How come I don't see no bruises on you?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
"Wabooleee wabooleee HAH!"

I think that's how that scene / line went.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
How come I don't see no bruises on you?

Thas' cause I'm a karate man. Karate man bruise on the inside.

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YEAH!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
You want me to break something else??

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Yeah! The phone in the limo was busted. What is ya, ignorant?

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can see! I can see! I..have legs.. I can walk!!

Posts: 2692 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
That's called the "quart of blood" technique.

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"It aint cool being no jive turkey this close to Thanksgiving."
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
YEAH!

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sammael
posted Hide Post
But see, you wouldn't know that, because you's a big Barry White looking mofaka.

Posts: 571 | Registered: August 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Look at that S car go!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
It was the Dukes it was the Dukes!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I had the most absurd nightmare; I was poor and no one liked me. I lost my job, I lost my house, Penelope hated me, and it was all because of this terrible awful Negro.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
It was angel dust! PCP!

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
Looking good, Louis

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Echtermetzger:
Looking good, Louis

Feeling good, Todd.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
quote:
Originally posted by Echtermetzger:
Looking good, Louis

Feeling good, Todd Billy Ray .

FIFY Wink

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"Strip you little shit, before I tear you a NEW asshole."

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
No thank you my son. It gives me the wind something fierce!

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3862 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post