SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    My stab at Greg Lake's Still You Turn Me On
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My stab at Greg Lake's Still You Turn Me On Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted
From the great Brain Salad Surgery album.

https://soundcloud.com/mengr19...ill-you-turn-me-on-2

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Nice 6guns! It reminds me how much I loved to play "From the Beginning" on my old D28. Thanks for the memory.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Will.

I also work on From the Beginning, but it's a real challenge. Not at the recording stage yet. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 6guns,

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Well done!

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed that, well done.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4617 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Great job, friend! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, fellas!

Always have a few new songs I'm working on, but two are the Drifters' On Broadway and RHCP's Breaking the Girl. And I need to revisit a bunch I've learned and forgotten!

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Well done 6. Love that song.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Nicely Done!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post