SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Brooklyn 99: Anyone else watched it?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brooklyn 99: Anyone else watched it? Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted
On Hulu, I find myself watching Brooklyn 99. Kind of a dumb dry humor show, but I can't find anything else to watch at the moment.

Anyone else watch Brooklyn 99? Or, is anyone else willing to admit watching it?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll admit only because no one here knows my true identity. Actually a very funny show. Have my DVR set to tape it.

Posts: 334 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love it

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoy it, if you just started give it about a season to take off and you'll like it.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MoreCowbell
posted Hide Post
I think it's a pretty funny show.It's even better now that Gina isn't on It anymore.

Posts: 117 | Registered: January 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
We watched when it first came out & it dropped off our radar. May give it a 2nd chance.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
The only time I have access to it is when I’m flying on Delta, but it’s my go-to when I am. I like it.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s mindless silly fun good for some laughs.

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the best 'network' sitcoms out there. I think Brooklyn 99, The Good Place and Last Man Standing are the only network shows we watch anymore.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I didn't watch it at first, but heard it was good. But when it moved to the network where it is now, I gave it a try. I was disappointed.

I wanted to like it - there are good people in the cast, but it wasn't that entertaining to me.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I'm currently watching the first season. It's hilarious!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the dog.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
I enjoy it, but my wife hates it, so I have to sneak in an episode now and then. Fun stuff. I love the ongoing gags like Halloween Heist, the name of your sex tape etc.

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never watched it on network tv (except for the last few episodes) but my son stopped by one day and said let’s watch it on Hulu, so we started at episode one and binged all the episodes over a week or so. Very funny I think, but I also like dry humor. And Charles is great.

Posts: 423 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
It’s hilarious!

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brooklyn 99 is sheer hilariousnessity!!!
You should also try The Last Man on Earth with Will Forte!
It soooo funny, you'll crap your pants!!
Might wanna wear some Depends while watching.

To all Veterans: your sacrifices are not forgotten. Your sacrifices are honored. Welcome home. For those not home yet, please know that many of us pray for your safe return soon.

Posts: 587 | Location: Green Bay, WI | Registered: September 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
What's the deal in Season 4? The interim captain transfers the squad to the night shift as punishment for them going to Florida to rescue Holt and Peralta. In the next few episodes (I haven't finished the season), they're still on the night shift and absolutely hating it even though Holt is back in charge. Why couldn't he have just switched them back to the day shift?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post