SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I Thought NOTHING Could Be As Bad As Melancholia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Thought NOTHING Could Be As Bad As Melancholia Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted
Well, the bar got lowered past the mantle, just out of reach of the core. Tabitha demanded to see it as she figured it would be a horror flick. Yeah it was a horror flick alright. I sat horrified and tortured having to watch something these actors actually agreed to participate in. It's as they lost some bet so bad, that they had to do it or their families would be murdered.

Worse than Birdman even.

Mother!, yes that steaming shit pile movie with Negan and Katliss.

This turd ball is the kind of garbage that ends careers, like Monkeybone did with Brendan Fraser.

It's as if the left decided to shove more of their bizarro artistic anti-religious sanctimony down our throats in the name of cinematic art.

It was TRASH.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
So did you like it?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
You lost me at hating on Birdman. Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
i watch what i want to see. just think for a minute that a movie critic has to see any film that comes out. you don't get to choose. you see it and hate it. you can't walk out. you can't eject the steaming pile of kaka. you couldn't pay me to do that. there is no way to unsee a bad movie. can't be done. unless you go for eternal sunshine and a spotless mind. or, like Haneke's Funny Games, grab the remote and hit rewind.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ichi-go ichi-e
Picture of Underworld2086
posted Hide Post
That's not negan. Thats Javier Bardem from sky fall. Although they do kinda look alike if you squint. I get you didn't like it which is fine but how is it anti religious?

Posts: 696 | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
You lost me at hating on Birdman. Smile

Same here.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post