SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    That's right, Jimmy Crack Corn. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

That's right, Jimmy Crack Corn. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
Oh, you're federally fucked now. You got crack... and a gun. You know with your record you can get 10 years per bullet? Now you gon' gimme a name.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
"Nigga named Sandman. That's all the fuck I know, man! Shit!"

"Just make sure the bathtub is clean."

That last one took forever for me to find. Allowed you to see the asshole was setting him up the whole time before Alonzo flat out says he's been planning it for weeks.

Great movie, watched it many time. Watch Malibu's Most Wanted for some random TD references, including a flat out rip of the helicopter view after they shot Roger.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
YOU MUTHAFUCKAS WILL BE PLAYING BASKETBALL IN PELICAN BAY...when I'm through with you.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
They build jails because of me.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thawed out,
thrown out
posted Hide Post
You want to collect the evidence?
-Fuck that.
My nigga.

Smells like bacon in this muthafucka. What I look like, a sucka to you, nigga? Fuck you, rookie.

This shit's chess it ain't checkers.

How long you been a pig?
-I've been a pig for 19 months.
19 months, you like it?
-I should have been a fireman.

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
To be truly effective, a good narcotics agent must know and love narcotics. In fact, a good narcotics agent should have narcotics in his blood.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"Who the FUCK you think you fuckin wit? I'm the PO-LICE. I RUN SHIT HERE. YOU JUST LIVE HERE"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post