SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I don't work January the 8th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I don't work January the 8th Login/Join 
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted
cause it's Elvis' birthday. Oh hunh-hunh!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You ain't nuthin' but a hound dawg, you ain't never caught no rabbit and you ain't no friend of mine.

Viva Las Vegas, baby!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Elvis' rendition of Blue Suede Shoes/Tutti Frutti was the first 45rpm record I owned, in 1956.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Oh, ok. I wondered why there was a special about Elvis on the tube when I went to visit my parents on Saturday.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Obviously, the movie reference was a bit obscure. I guess not many saw it beside me.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Its been over 10 years since I’ve even seen a clip of DC Cab. If memory serves it was funny in places.

OTOH Bill Maher was in it. Red Face

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
It's sad. I got it. Wink

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Who?

Wink

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I'm just picturing Adam Baldwin putting newspaper in his boots.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post