SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Mandalorian (Disney+)
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Mandalorian (Disney+) Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
Timothy Zahn's Thrawn trilogy are some of the best books in the SW universe. Pretty excited to see his character brought to life.

I'm re-reading them now. I still wish they had used them instead of what they came up with for VII-IX.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
The beginning of the stand off between Ashoka and the magistrate and her minions is very reminiscent of the final confrontation in Yojimbo.

Here’s my favorite version of the scene, with music from Fist Full of Dollars replacing the original music.

https://youtu.be/nU0R8nMepkU

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
He may be Grogu, but he will always be Baby Yoda

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Nice catch, I saw that as well Wink
quote:
Originally posted by Windhover:
The beginning of the stand off between Ashoka and the magistrate and her minions is very reminiscent of the final confrontation in Yojimbo.

Here’s my favorite version of the scene, with music from Fist Full of Dollars replacing the original music.

https://youtu.be/nU0R8nMepkU

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
They'd have to CGI it but if they could make this possible it would steal the whole series.

Posts: 10828 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gocad:
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Whatever happened to Boba Fett's ship Slave 1? Hmm..an episode where Mando finds that ship and it replaces the Razors Crest? Just throwing that out there.

One word: Jawas Smile

Simply nothing left for anyone to find...

Guess I was wrong Razz

Posts: 184 | Registered: September 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Just saw Ch.14 Holy **#*
Best one yet. Definitely questions of the past answered. Only two more episodes left!

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Holy **#* is right!!!!

I need a time machine so I don't have to wait!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I almost posted that I was going to feel sorry for the director following Chapter 13......Glad I didn't. Wink

This is the Way.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for not posting spoilers. I haven't had a chance to watch chapter 14 yet but you all are making me very excited to get home and catch up. Smile

Posts: 10828 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Thanks to all for not posting spoilers. I haven't had a chance to watch chapter 14 yet but you all are making me very excited to get home and catch up. Smile

You won’t be disappointed.

Cool

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even better than the last episode IMHO.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Fantastic episode!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5374 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Star Wars tactics....sigh

Its good, its a real good one.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Those who were bitching about how unrealistic it was for the Razor Crest to constantly get patched up should be happy.

Posts: 32431 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Those who were bitching about how unrealistic it was for the Razor Crest to constantly get patched up should be happy.

Yeah, that’s not gonna buff out.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Yeah, that’s not gonna buff out.

New Razor Crest Lego pack:

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I like how Mando was able to dig through the wreckage and fish out the two things that are most important.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Not used to this type of ending. Definitely left you wanting to watch the next one.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I like how Mando was able to dig through the wreckage and fish out the two things that are most important.

The knob was a stretch, but the spear is nigh-indestructible, so easily could have survived.

Maybe the knob is Beskar too? Big Grin

Posts: 32431 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post