SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Karma: FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier ***WINNER is senza nome***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier ***WINNER is senza nome*** Login/Join 
Eschew Obfuscation
posted
I moved to the Schiit Stack DAC and amp and this FiiO DAC/headphone amp has been sitting in my desk drawer. Rather than let it gather dust, I thought I would pass it along to someone who could make use of it *.

(* I'm 99% sure this device works fine, but I moved to the Schiit products when I was having issues with the FiiO cutting out on me. My audiophile son told me that he believed the FiiO was cutting out because it was not powerful enough to drive the new headphones I bought, and suggested I get something with some more oomph.)

Karma Rules:

1. Have 100 posts as of today.
2. Have email in your profile.
3. Winner will be picked sometime this week.

Good luck! Smile

senza nome is the winner. Congrats! Please check your email. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CoolRich59,

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, please!

Posts: 2540 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks for the opportunity.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Okay, I'm in on this.

I lubs me some good music.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Yes, please!

I’m in on this. Thanks!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
very cool. I'd love to hear the difference. Please count me in.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I've had my eye on a headphone amp! In for the karma, thanks!

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I looked into these years ago and just kind of forgot about it. This would actually work very well for me or my newly working from home wife. Thanks for the opportunity and please add me in for a chance.

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Very cool, thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
I'm interested please!

Thanks!

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Very cool. I'm in, purely as a gift for my son. He had one of these years ago but it has since been, well, misplaced or changed "ownership" to another.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Just the thing to get better sound out of my tablet - count me in.
Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to thank CoolRich59 for his most generous karma!
Razz

Posts: 2540 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by senza nome:
I would like to thank CoolRich59 for his most generous karma!
Razz

You are welcome! Smile

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it! Razz