SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Actor/Actress Who You Have Enjoyed in Every Role You Actually Saw
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Actor/Actress Who You Have Enjoyed in Every Role You Actually Saw Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Martin Milner
William Shatner (except for that rescue 911 stuff)

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Tom Hardy
Christopher Walken
Christian Bale

I agree with a lot mentioned.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum's Official
Metalhead
Picture of DTREND75
posted Hide Post
Harrison Ford

Sensitive and caring since August 2009

Some people are like a Slinky....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Posts: 3808 | Location: PSST! Look behind you! | Registered: July 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guy Pierce

Posts: 160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Clint Eastwood
John Candy
Denzel Washington

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to repeat the ones already mentioned. I'll just add:

Tom Hanks.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Bill Murray --- I haven't seen all of his stuff, but what I have seen has been great. Caddyshack, Groundhog Day, Stripes, lost in Translation, his SNL stuff, even Ghostbusters for it's time.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Madeline Khan
Terri Garr-hubba hubba
Gene Wilder
Lee Van Cleef
Bud Spencer
Terrence Hill
Eli Wallach

Truely I have not seen ALL of their movies, which must be in the hundreds. But these folks have impressed me as being personally decent and it comes through. Except TH, he scoots through on just his acting.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Tim Curry.
Never disappoints.

Posts: 798 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Tom is typecast.

That's a bald-faced lie. He chooses his roles in order to not be typecast.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Kelsey Grammer. Yes, he is best known for his Frasier Crane character, but in his other roles, he has the ability to seem to become whoever he is playing. BTW, he ties the record (with James Arness as Matt Dillon in Gunsmoke) for time playing a single live-action character, 20 years.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Burton Gilliam.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Tom is typecast.

That's a bald-faced lie. He chooses his roles in order to not be typecast.

Early on, he was always cast as an asshole.
Or at least, that's how he portrayed the character.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
James Garner
Melvyn Douglas
William Powell
Gloria Graham
James Stewart
Brad Dourif
Bing Russell
John Crawford

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Denzel Washington.

Agree, he has a pretty good track record.

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
A lot of my favorites have been listed. One that hasn't is Bruce Dern. A great character actor.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Gene Hackman.

Hackman has been a favorite of mine for years.

James Cromwell has done some good work as has Russell Crow. Don't know that I've seen a bad flick from any of these "big names" either: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew McConaughey, Matt Damon, Ben Afleck, Keanu Reeves and Samual L. Jackson.

Almost forgot...Liam Neeson, Francis McDormand, Charlize Theron, Sean Penn and Ed Harris.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sig Marine,

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 810 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
John Wayne
Maureen O'Hara
Cary Grant
Audrey Hepburn
Bruce Willis

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CNYTX11
posted Hide Post
Lee Van Cleef -- Charles Bronson -- Steve McQueen __ Gary Oldman -- Tommy Lee Jones __ Javier Bardem

S&W M-66-2 (3")/ S&W M-65LS (3")/ S&W M-10 (2")/Colt Combat Commander Series 70

Posts: 651 | Location: Johnson County, KS | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Gary oldman
Gene Hackman
Tom Hardy
Christian Bale

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post