SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Actor/Actress Who You Have Enjoyed in Every Role You Actually Saw
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Actor/Actress Who You Have Enjoyed in Every Role You Actually Saw Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Billy Bob Thornton.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a list of seven , but researched them all .

and I can not add to this thread as all of them had at least one stinker, most had three or four

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Has anyone mentioned Dwight Yoakam? I've only seen him in a few movies but he's great in each of them.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't go wrong with Anthony Hopkins. Dr. Lecter, Odin, Titus Andronicus, Guy vs. bear, all of it is great.

Posts: 4648 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Has anyone mentioned Dwight Yoakam? I've only seen him in a few movies but he's great in each of them.
Seen him in one film (Panic Room (2002)), and it was a winner.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Christopher Walken

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Glenne Headly. Sadly, we lost her about a year ago.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Don't think I have ever seen a Tom Selleck movie I did not like.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peter O'Toole
Sean Connery
Marlon Brando
Robert Mitchum
Bob Hoskins
Gary Oldman
Christopher Walken
Alan Rickman
William Powell
Charles Laughton
Claude Raines
Barbara Stanwyck
Bette Davis
Audrey Hepburn
Julie Christie

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brian Cox.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robert Duvall with the exception of Assasination Tango. Phew! What a stinker. The result of developing enough pull in Hollywood, that you can convince the producer to cast your girlfriend in the co-starring role.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Barry Pepper.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
M. Emmet Walsh

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
For the longest time it was Tom Hanks but he has had some duds in recent years.

Lately I'd say Walton Goggins. He is never really the lead but often has the better performance.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Anyone who lists Connery has never seen Zardoz...

Arnold maybe? Even his bad movies are fun.

Michael Caine is consistently good, even in horrible movies.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Robert Duvall

Denzel Washington

Sean Penn

Bradley Cooper

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by copaup:
Anyone who lists Connery has never seen Zardoz...

Arnold maybe? Even his bad movies are fun.

Michael Caine is consistently good, even in horrible movies.

You're right; I haven't seen Zardoz.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
For the longest time it was Tom Hanks but he has had some duds in recent years.

Lately I'd say Walton Goggins. He is never really the lead but often has the better performance.

I think most of Tom Hanks' duds were in his early years.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
The result of developing enough pull in Hollywood, that you can convince the producer to cast your girlfriend in the co-starring role.

Like Clint Eastwood did in multiple movies with Sondra Locke?

She recently croaked.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
The result of developing enough pull in Hollywood, that you can convince the producer to cast your girlfriend in the co-starring role.

Like Clint Eastwood did in multiple movies with Sondra Locke?

She recently croaked.

I think Eastwood produced those movies.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member