SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    R.I.P. Peggy Lipton
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

R.I.P. Peggy Lipton Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
R.I.P. to one of my early boyhood crushes.

I had no idea she was as old as she was.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Wow. Yep, she was a looker. Godspeed lady Lipton Frown

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
RIP.
Coffee at the Double R diner won't be the same without you.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
R.I.P. to one of my early boyhood crushes.

Yes sir, I was smitten with her as well at a very young age. Farewell pretty lady.

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2270 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Peggy Lipton

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
“One Black, One White, One Blonde”

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2184 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Solid

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Sad news. She was too young at 72 to have passed already.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear about her passing. I remember watching Mod Squad as a kid.

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I met her in Carmel Ca. while she was shooting a Mod Squad episode. A very nice and unassuming girl at the time. I was smitten.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Beautiful woman. And yeah, 72 is too young.

Sad to die from colon cancer when it is so easy to diagnose and treat these days.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I don't know if she'd been diagnosed but she looked great in "Twin Peaks (The Return)" in 2017. RIP, Ms. Lipton.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had no idea she was as old as she was.

Whats worse Steve is the fact we are getting there as well, and sometimes I forget. I was a Mod Squad fan as well.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7489 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post