SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Blizzard has multiple Diablo projects in progress
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blizzard has multiple Diablo projects in progress Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
One is almost surely just a port to the Switch. Rumors and job postings hint at either Diablo 4 and/or an MMO.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2018...rojects-in-the-works

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I just want a remastered version of D2. I hate how mechanical the endgame is for D3.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Everything since Diablo II has been lame

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I’d love a D2 remaster. I really liked D3 and the expansion.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
I played D3 PS4 but the cheating got so bad I quit. I did try seasons a couple times but that grind gets old. I have played them all so I am sure I will check out the next version when it arrives.

JC

Posts: 1267 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Played the hell out of D3 and the expansions. All the classes, level 440 hardcore.

Great game, but I eventually got bored of it. For some reason I just never found items, Id play for days and a hundred levels and never find a damn item worth a shit.

Id like to see some new classes and another e expansion or D4

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I was trying to figure out why someone was working on their Lambo in the Snow....

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Played the hell out of D3 and the expansions. All the classes, level 440 hardcore.

Hardcore is legit; however, highest current Paragon level I've seen is somewhere around 2200.

(I'm only around 600 paragon on a seasonal non-hardcore account.)

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

Hardcore is legit; however, highest current Paragon level I've seen is somewhere around 2200.

(I'm only around 600 paragon on a seasonal non-hardcore account.)

Hardcore is fun, but when you die its a serious bummer. All that lost gear makes you want to cry, and usually when you are killed its something that just annihilates you in a fraction of a second, no time to even respond.

I have a non hardcore wizard that doesn't even use any skills, just spectral blade, and I just run. Anything in front of me is mowed down in seconds

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I have a speedrun Demon Hunter with multishot that absolutely destroys in Torment X. Anything higher than that and it gets slow. I also use an arcane orb/meteor shower Wizard who can push pretty hard but she's a total glass cannon. If I run into fire resistant elites she's dead.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Switch port confirmed so now we’re just waiting on word of what else is in progress. Blizzard history suggests it could be 8-10 years before we find out though.

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Not necessarily. Recent patch releases seem to indicate a lessening in the quality demands at Blizzard. They may try to push out a broken product quickly like everyone else does.