SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Man overboard is kissing woman overboard.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man overboard is kissing woman overboard. Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
It's a hell of a day at sea sir!

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Grant: We're at sea, and I'm a GOD at sea!

Joanna : Grant's having another nervous breakdown, he thinks he's God. Keep him busy.

Useless trivia of the day:

The US Coast Guard cutter in that movie was the USS Port Evans. She was also in a Colombo episode. I just happened to catch that one, and I recognized her from this one.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Close, but it was the USCGC Point Evans.

Posts: 163 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was whacking the donkey with painted ladies. They love me.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
What are they doing?

Making their Christmas lists.

How do you spell "Lamborghini"?

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoastieLT:
Close, but it was the USCGC Point Evans.

and now serving with the Philippines Coast Guard since 2001.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Couldn't call it a date really, we just did it in the parking lot of the 7-Eleven

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Its time for Dr. Death!

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post