SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone watch Homecoming Season 1 on Amazon Prime?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone watch Homecoming Season 1 on Amazon Prime? Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
My wife and I watched it this weekend. No spoilers here.

It doesn't take long before you start to recognize all of the score is from older (mostly 70's) movies. They did that very well, using the music as it was intended in the original films to establish mood, suspense, etc. Also parts are filmed and edited kind of...oddly. Nevertheless, we found it entertaining and worth watching. Anyone else?

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7233 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Watched a few episodes and it's interesting. I'll prolly finish watching this week.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Watched it about a week ago, liked it just fine.

Not sure it is set up for a second season, but I'm OK with one and dones if they are good enough.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post