SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You, uhhh....working again?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You, uhhh....working again? Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
This is Wick. Yes John Wick. I'd like to make a dinner reservation for 12.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Yeah, well, because he stole John Wick's car, sir, and, uh, killed his dog.

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
I watched this a night or two ago and just realized that Warren is the same guy who played blackbeard in the Pirates movies with Johnny Depp.

Is the second one out on DVD yet ?

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
^^^^ June

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
I watched this a night or two ago and just realized that Warren is the same guy who played blackbeard in the Pirates movies with Johnny Depp.

Do you mean Winston?

Ian McShane is probably most well known for playing Al Swearingen on Deadwood.

quote:
Is the second one out on DVD yet ?

Nope. June 13th.

Posts: 32492 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post